Opera can increase the size of images as well as text.
You can quickly increase or decrease the size of both text and graphics using the Keyboard:
- Press ‘ + ‘ (in some versions you might need to press the ‘ Shift ‘ key as well) to increase size and the ‘ – ‘ to decrease text size. Each press will increase or decrease the size by 10%. Alternatively press ‘Alt ‘ + ‘ V ‘ to bring up the view menu and then press ‘ Z ‘ to bring up the zoom options then use the up and down arrow keys to select the option you want followed by ‘ Enter ‘ .
However the changes will not be remembered next time you open Opera.
To permanently increase or decrease the size of the text follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘ Tools ‘ menu with the mouse and then click on ‘ Preferences ‘ or press ‘ Ctrl ‘+ ‘ F12 ‘ .
- Click on the ‘ Web pages ‘ tab with the mouse or press ‘ Ctrl ‘ + ‘ Tab ‘ to cycle through the tabs until ‘ Web pages ‘ is selected.
- Click on the ‘ Page Zoom ‘ option box and select your zoom size or press the ‘ Tab ‘ key twice to select the page zoom option box and use the up and down arrow keys to select your zoom size.
- Click the ‘ OK ‘ button or press ‘ Enter ‘ to return to Opera.
You can also change the text size in these other browsers:
Internet Explorer, Safari, Netscape, Firefox.
Back to Accessibility.