To provide quality care in a family setting.
To make a positive and lasting difference to the lives of children and young people.
Key Assets will strive to be a leading non-government fostering agency in Western Australia. We will continue to break new ground in developing and offering a range of creative services for children and young people in out of home care, working in partnership with statutory bodies and foster carers to meet their specific needs and deliver positive outcomes. Key Assets will maintain a positive public image, influence policy and practice. We will continue to grow business opportunities.
To meet this Goal we will:
- Provide effective support to carers and their families
- Continue to recruit and retain excellent employees and carers
- Encourage and provide ongoing Learning and Development opportunities for employees, carers, children and young people
- Place participation and consultation with children, carers and employees at the heart of our work
- Maintain a strong business that shapes and influences the out of home care sector
- Continue to be a major supplier of high quality children’s services
Passionate about realising potential.
We remain true to our founders’ belief in quality care for children and families.
- Truth – We act with care, compassion and integrity.
- Quality – We set high standards for ourselves in serving customers.
- Energy – We work with energy, enthusiasm and determination.
- Results – We measure outcomes and use them to make better decisions.
Ambition for children
We want children to have a sense of belonging and security within a family environment.
- Engagement – We encourage and enable children to have their voices heard.
- Strengths Based – We use a strengths based approach to our work.
- Achievement – We work with children to help them achieve.
- Protection – We protect children.
We believe that every person counts and is accountable.
- Needs Led – We put the needs of children first.
- Diversity – We value diversity, take pride in our work and celebrate our successes.
- Responsibility – We take responsibility for our actions and outcomes.
- Challenge – We challenge and support each other and our partners to constantly improve.
We understand and successfully manage the risks of change.
- Creativity – We appreciate the need for change and work with pace and creativity.
- Safety – We never compromise on quality and safety for children.
- Research – We invest in research and learn from experience.
- Culture of Ideas – We promote a culture that enables ideas to be developed, shared and realised quickly.
We believe we can achieve more by working together.
- Local Focus – We deliver locally based activities in support of local communities.
- Sharing – We share knowledge and information with stakeholders.
- Respect – We treat our partners with respect and integrity.
- Honesty – We are open and honest at all times.