Specialist foster carer information night
Key Assets is looking for people who are interested in becoming foster carers as part of a new program. This program is for specialist carers to help children and young people in residential care, or the youth justice system, transition into a family-based placement. We need carers who are positive, dedicated, resilient and meet the below criteria.
- Experience in dealing with complex behaviours or transferable skills from a related role of life experience.
- No birth children under the age of 12 years in the home.
- Over the age of 25.
- Have a current driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Eligible for a blue card and undertake central screening checks.
- To commit to not working and seeing this as a full time role.
There will be reimbursements paid around $850 per week per child. If you would like to know more about this program and becoming a specialist carer then please attend our information night.
This will be held on the 25th March 2019 at Quest Ipswich, 57-63 Warwick Road, Ipswich QLD 4305. The night will begin at 6pm and refreshments will be provided, please call on (07) 3452 9900 or email Hannah.HegerhorstMahony@keyassets.com.au to RSVP.